- Dooblo Ltd (“Dooblo”, “we”, “us” or “our”) respects your privacy and is committed to protect the personal information of our users (“you”, “your”) while using our SurveyToGo service.
- We intend to comply or be compatible with applicable data protection laws, including the EU General Data Protection Regulation applicable 679/2016 (the “GDPR”), where applicable within the EU and the EEA countries.
Personal Data Collecting and Usage
- When you register for SurveyToGo we ask for information such as your name, company name, email address.
- We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, and information volunteered by the consumer (such as survey information and/or site registrations).
- The information we collect is used to improve the content of our web pages and the quality of our service, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- 1. It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service , or as otherwise required by law.
- Dooblo uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
- When you access to SurveyToGo, we may collect and record certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. This information is collected to help us understand your preferences, both individually and in aggregate, so that we can offer a better user experience.
- We use the collected personal data for various reasons:
- 1. To provide and maintain Service;
- 2. To notify you about changes to SurveyToGo;
- 3. To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so;
- 4. To provide customer support;
- 5. To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service;
- 6. To monitor the usage of SurveyToGo;
- 7. To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
- 8. Dooblo’s processing of Personal Data is made based on our legitimate interests to organize and make available our products and Services to our customers, and with respect to the voluntarily information you provide us, based on your consent.
- Dooblo uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run SurveyToGo.
- Although Dooblo owns the code, databases, and all rights to the SurveyToGo application, you retain all rights to your data.
5. Your Privacy Rights
- Following the applicable privacy laws, you have the following data protection rights:
- 1. The right to access, update, or delete the personal information you have provided us while using our SurveyToGo service. Whenever made possible, you can access, update, or request the deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you;
- 2. The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete;
- 3. The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data;
- 4. The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information;
- 5. The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable, and commonly used format;
- 6. The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we relied on your consent to process your personal information.
- We implement measures to reduce the risks of damage, loss of information and unauthorized access or use of information. These measures do not provide absolute information security. Therefore, it is not guaranteed, and you cannot expect, that the Service will be immune to information security risks.
- Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
- We may periodically update this policy at our reasonable discretion and in accordance with the respectively applicable laws and regulations.
- We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your SurveyToGo primary account holder account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
- Changes to this Policy shall become binding and effective when they are published at our Website.