Dooblo Open Opportunities
Let's grow together!
The Office Manager will organize and coordinate office administration and procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and a create a great environment to work for in. Energetic professional who doesn't mind wearing multiple hats. Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and able to work independently with little or no supervision. Well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people.
- Manage office operations and procedures, including office maintenance, supplies, food & beverages, equipment etc.
- Vendor management and negotiation relating to office operations and procedures
- Plan and handle budget for general administration
- Serve as primary contact for building management
- Assist in property related matters such as lease, renewals, insurance, etc.
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party
- Initiate and manage company social events.
- In charge of event management during external visits and critical internal meetings
- Assist in the recruitment processes: Proactively source candidates for open positions and create a pool of top talent, coordinate interviews and interact with the candidates and assist in documentation and formalities etc.
- Manage, coordinate and maintain the calendar of CEO including appointments, meetings, travel and Submission of expenses reports
- Facilitate and coordinate onboarding process for all new hires
- Assist the finance manager with Payroll Administration tasks
- Day to day management of funds of petty cash and daily cash receipting
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced mode of work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- At least 5 years administrative experience or service-oriented positions
- Full knowledge of MS Office / outlook
- Great interpersonal skills, High-energy and assertiveness
- Attention to details, Precise and thorough
- Ability to adjust to evolving business needs at short notice
- Communicate accurately and diplomatically, both verbally and in writing in Hebrew and in English
- Experience in payroll preparation - an advantage