Dooblo Open Opportunities
Let's grow together!
You will be Dooblo’s lead “growth hacker", taking end-to-end charge of Dooblo’s marketing process and systems in order to generate high quality leads and optimally sell the SurveyToGo value. As a Marketing Director, you will be reporting directly to the CEO and responsible for developing, leading and executing lead generation and market awareness initiatives. You will be building Dooblo’s demand generation campaigns including email marketing, content, webinars and lead nurturing tactics that deliver a consistent pipeline of high-quality leads.
- Develop and manage our demand generation and market awareness strategy and lead its execution
- Define KPIs, forecast lead generation, report on performance metrics, and continually optimize processes to drive key business metrics (MQLs, SQLs, and pipeline value
- Develop a content calendar to attract leads at all stages of the sales funnel
- Hands-on creation of marketing content including eBooks, blog and social media posts, webinars and customer success stories
- Maintain the corporate website and work with various agencies to improve performance and conversion rates
- Coordinate with event planners to establish Dooblo’s presence at conferences and industry events
- Provide sales tools and sales training to support sales and marketing campaigns.
- Manage marketing communication and PR
- 4-7 years relevant experience in B2B Software / SaaS Marketing
- At least 3 years of experience in leading B2B demand generation
- Track record of building, managing and improving marketing campaigns/processes within a fast-growing company
- Demonstrated impact on revenue and growth in a high growth business
- You must be analytical and able to extract meaning from data and use this to optimize a team’s approach and a company’s forecast
- Entrepreneurial self-starter who takes full ownership and gets things done
- Hands-on experience in setting up and optimizing a successful “growth hacking / lead generation machine” (tools and processes)
- Strong design and written (English) communication skills
- B.Sc/ BA - a must, MBA - an advantage